kflyff
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

When i looged in whith my char the game closed

2 posters

Go down

When i looged in whith my char the game closed Empty When i looged in whith my char the game closed

Post  Cross Sun Oct 19, 2008 2:44 pm

Look topic.
I have have the problem sometimes the gameguard say me hacktool found and wen i was fast enough and i logged in with my character the game closed. What should i do ?

Cross

Back to top Go down

When i looged in whith my char the game closed Empty Re: When i looged in whith my char the game closed

Post  Cross Mon Oct 20, 2008 1:17 am

LOL why noone is helping me ?

Cross

Back to top Go down

When i looged in whith my char the game closed Empty got it too

Post  mizzel Mon Oct 20, 2008 2:51 am

i cant help you iwth it, but me and my friend got this problem too. At my friend it closes just without saying anything, and at me it is saying "game hack was found" But im sure i got no hack :O

mizzel

Back to top Go down

When i looged in whith my char the game closed Empty Re: When i looged in whith my char the game closed

Post  Cross Mon Oct 20, 2008 3:02 am

thats realy bad and noone of the GM will help us i think hmmmm.
WE NEED HELP GM'S ! Sad

Cross

Back to top Go down

Post  Kasuji Fri Oct 24, 2008 9:07 am

yea i need help with this too :S

Kasuji

Back to top Go down

Post  Rikku Fri Oct 24, 2008 9:11 am

Try shutting down any other programs you have installed. In some cases sometimes it would be your Anti virus program if your running AVG try disabling your Resident Shield for a moment then reactivating it if that doesnt work then it might be your firewall.If that doesn't work then i suggest you run a virus scan on your computer, maybe something is connecting to your computer without you realizing it.

FYI The server might be down from around 9:00PM GCT - 7:00-8:00 A.M.

So be patient and wait for it to come back up
Rikku
Rikku

Back to top Go down

Post  lawli Fri Oct 24, 2008 10:17 am

good luck lol

lawli

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down